Monday, May 11, 2015

convenience

These last few weeks, i've begun to realize how much I'd depended on the conveniences of American life. I never thought that I would be the one to complain about not having what I wanted when its most convenient for me, but I must admit, I do miss the conveniences of the 24hr lifestyle





Having lived alone for the last two years of my life, I am very used to functioning completely on my own. Whenever I had a moment free from either school or work, i would schedule sleep and food. Here, my schedule is so fixed. I feel as if i've been spoiled by the American lifestyle. I've grown up with the flexibility  to schedule my life around convenience. Parisians seems to be very opposed to tending to personal convenience, whereas in America, convenience often becomes the driving force of our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment